” How many of you know the horror, the terror I will now reveal to you?
For many years I have told you the almost unbelievable, related the unreal and showed it to be more than fact. Now I tell you a tale of the future for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. You are interested in the unknown, the mysterious, the unexplainable. That is why you are here. And now I will relate to you … the wisdom, the life lessons. My friends we cannot keep this a secret any longer. Can your hearts stand the shocking truisms from… Plan 9 From Outer Space!“
- Death isn’t an enemy, it’s a proud brother.
- Future events will effect you in the future.
- I’m afraid of the dead because they don’t think.
- There are two types of flying saucers: the kind from up there and their counterparts.
- Modern women have been that way all through the ages.
- Earth people have stupid minds.
- If I pass a stranger during the night, he might be from outer space.
- Visits indicate visitors.
- Chiropractors make good stand-ins.
- There comes a time in each man’s life when he can’t even believe his own eyes.
- First there’s a bomb, then, a larger bomb.
- Space women are for advancing the race not fighting in man’s battles – yet take them with you on missions anyway.
- Murder is someone’s responsibility.
- Pillows are good substitutes for husbands.
- The most fantastic part of a story is the true part.
- Don’t laugh at the horseless carriage, the aeroplane, radio, vitamins, television or outer space.
- Guns are good for shooting and scratching.
- The saucers are up there and the cemetery’s out there.
- As long as humans can think, aliens will have problems.
- The best evidence of alien life is a zombie invasion.
- We are all interested in the future for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives.
My friends, you have read these truisms based on sworn testimony. Can you prove they aren’t worth living by? Can you supply other things you have learned from Ed Woods’ masterpiece?
God help us in the future…