After three years of seeing an adult Ahsoka in Rebels, it’s great to see a Clone Wars era Ahsoka again.
Rampaging robots! Ahsoka must hurry to be in time for her scheduled Jedi ceremony with Yoda and Anakin. But on the way she hears cry for help and sees a mother and child Aleena running from a giant malfunctioning droid, destroying everything in its path. Will Ahsoka risk her chance at becoming a Jedi Knight or will she help those in need? I think you know the answer.
Highlights For This Episode:
- Ashley Eckstein (Ahsoka), Matt Lanter (Anakin) and Tom Kane (Yoda) are reunited!
- Clone Wars fans, our prayers have been answered: we got another CW episode. This story actually takes place between Hunt for Ziro and Heroes on Both Sides.
- Anakin traded in his scar to become a pretty boy! Someone made this meme in response. No matter what medium he appears in, he’ll always be appealing – except when he becomes Darth Vader of course.
- The steam that rises from Ahsoka’s lightsabers as she spots a leaky waterpipe reminds me of when Anakin fought Asajj in the rain on Yavin 4 in Star Wars: Clone Wars.
- In hindsight its sobering to think that Ahsoka will never be appointed a master and Anakin and Yoda will become enemies.
Now For Some Questions:
- How did that droid get loose anyway? What caused it to malfunction?
- Why aren’t other jedi present at the ceremony? I know there’s a war going on but the temple is always a busy place.
- Did she really have to run all the way to the temple? Why not just hitch a ride on a flying taxi cab?
All in all, a good episode. Welcome back Clone Wars.
Up next: Leia vs. the “Beasts of Echo Base”.